Children’s ministry, infant through the sixth grade, exists to tell children how they can have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We strive to enable children to become active, growing followers of Christ. It is our hope to guide kids to become personally involved in changing their world as they lead others to Christ. It is our prayer to prepare each child to be all that God has intended him or her to be and to use their own uniqueness to serve Jesus for a lifetime.
Children’s Ministries Opportunities for Kids:
- Nursery is available at both Sunday morning services
- Childrens’ Ministry Kids’ Worship, Sundays 8:45 and 10:30 a.m.
- KidsCore Sunday evenings 4:00–5:30 (October-May): Kids’ LifeGroups and Faith in Action service projects for 3rd – 6th graders.
- Awana Cubbies (a 2-year preschool program) and Sparks (K through 2nd grade) Bible Memory program for children, Sunday evenings, 4:00-5:30 (October-May).
- Confident Kids: A support group program that helps children learn to identify and deal with the emotions they are experiencing. Three key elements that make this program successful are Life Skills, LifeGroups, and Concurrent Parents Group. Contact Children’s Ministries to register or for more information.
- Wiggle Worms Morning: 8:30-11:30 a.m. on most Tuesday mornings for preschoolers please call for reservations (209) 559-4601.
- MOPS: program for Mothers of Preschoolers that meets on the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month, September through May. To contact the leaders of MOPS, please email them at email@example.com.
- Moppets preschool program twice monthly during our moms MOPs meetings.
- Jr. Jam: for 5th & 6th graders during the summer. For information, contact Becky (x109).
- Kids’ Summer Day Camp — for just graduated Kindergarteners through 6th graders. Event will be held June 19-23, 2017.
- Hume Lake Wagon Train Summer Camp: the last full week of July.
MOPS: A fellowship of women who focus on the needs of moms with young children (Pregnancy to 5 years old). Enjoy a light breakfast, a small morning devotional and a wide variety of parenting related topics with inspirational speakers. We meet the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month from 8:45-11:00 a.m. starting on September 14th. Childcare is provided by our excellent staff. Pre-register on August 15th from 9–11 a.m. in the Children’s Ministries building.
If you’d like to pay online for childcare for your children, please click on the following link: Pay for Childcare