A week-long SBC Kids’ Bible Day Camp with stories…skits…wet recreation…crafts
Join us for an incredibly fun week filled with games, crafts, and songs…all the while learning about how God made each of us in HIS image and yet unique at the same time. What an incredible way to show off God’s power by using the special way He made us to make a difference!
Every kid is uniquely wired for one reason. They were wonderfully made in the image of God.
$10.00 Donation for kids through the 4th grade.
$25.00 Donation for 5th & 6th grade.
Reflects the grade just completed!
$25.00 includes extended days and group t-shirt.
Our week will end with a transition trip for our kids who have just completed 6th grade.
If you’d like to sign up your child(ren), please visit the church office during the week to complete a registration form.
Children’s ministry, infant through the sixth grade, exists to tell children how they can have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We strive to enable children to become active, growing followers of Christ. It is our hope to guide kids to become personally involved in changing their world as they lead others to Christ. It is our prayer to prepare each child to be all that God has intended him or her to be and to use their own uniqueness to serve Jesus for a lifetime.
Registration is closed. All spots for the camp have been filled.
Thank you for registering. Be on the look-out for emails regarding Hume Lake 2017. If you have any questions, please contact Becky Howell (532-1381 email@example.com) for Wagon Train Camp.
Next Payment of $250 is due April 1st.
To make a payment for Hume, Click Here.
Children’s Ministries Opportunities for Kids:
- Nursery is available at both Sunday morning services
- Childrens’ Ministry Kids’ Worship, Sundays 8:45 and 10:30 a.m.
- KidsCore Sunday evenings 4:00–5:30 (October-May): Kids’ LifeGroups and Faith in Action service projects for 3rd – 6th graders.
2016-17 KidsCore Registration Form
- Awana Cubbies (a 2-year preschool program) and Sparks (K through 2nd grade) Bible Memory program for children, Sunday evenings, 4:00-5:30 (October-May). 2016-17 Sparks & Cubbies Registration Form
- Confident Kids: A support group program that helps children learn to identify and deal with the emotions they are experiencing. Three key elements that make this program successful are Life Skills, LifeGroups, and Concurrent Parents Group. Contact Children’s Ministries to register or for more information.
- Wiggle Worms Morning: 8:30-11:30 a.m. on most Tuesday mornings for preschoolers please call for reservations (209) 559-4601.
- MOPS: program for Mothers of Preschoolers that meets on the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month, September through May. To contact the leaders of MOPS, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MOPS Schedule 2016-17
- Moppets preschool program twice monthly during our moms MOPs meetings.
- Jr. Jam: for 5th & 6th graders during the summer. For information, contact Becky (x109).
- Kids’ Summer Day Camp — for just graduated Kindergarteners through 6th graders. Event will be held June 19-23, 2017.
- Hume Lake Wagon Train Summer Camp: the last full week of July.
If you’d like to pay online for childcare for your children, please click on the following link: Pay for Childcare