We are excited about a week of fun in the sun as we “Walk this Way”!
A week-long SBC Kids’ Bible Day Camp with stories…skits…wet recreation…crafts
$10.00 Donation for kids through the 4th grade.
$25.00 Donation for 5th & 6th grade.
Reflects the grade just completed!
$25.00 includes extended days and group t-shirt.
Our week will end with a transition trip for our kids who have just completed 6th grade.
Sign-ups will begin soon!
Children’s ministry, infant through the sixth grade, exists to tell children how they can have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We strive to enable children to become active, growing followers of Christ. It is our hope to guide kids to become personally involved in changing their world as they lead others to Christ. It is our prayer to prepare each child to be all that God has intended him or her to be and to use their own uniqueness to serve Jesus for a lifetime.
Children’s Ministries Opportunities for Kids:
- Nursery is available at both services
- Childrens’ Ministry Kid’s Worship 8:45 and 10:30 a.m.
- KidsCore Sunday evenings 4:00–5:30 (October-May): Kids’ LifeGroups and Faith in Action service projects for 3rd – 6th graders. Click here for KidsCore 2015-16 Registration
- Awana Cubbies (a 2-year preschool program) and Sparks (K through 2nd grade) Bible Memory program for children, Sunday evenings, 4:00-5:30 (October-May). Click here for Sparks & Cubbies Registration 2015-16.
- Confident Kids: A support group program that helps children learn to identify and deal with the emotions they are experiencing. Three key elements that make this program successful are Life Skills, LifeGroups, and Concurrent Parents Group. Contact Children’s Ministries to register or for more information.
- Wiggle Worms Morning: 8:30-11:30 a.m. on most Tuesday mornings for preschoolers [Please call for reservations (209) 559-4601].
- MOPS: program for Mothers of Preschoolers that meets on the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month, September through May. To contact the leaders of MOPS, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for the 2015-16 year, please complete and return the following form:
MOPS Registration Form 2015-2016
- Moppets preschool program twice monthly during our moms MOPs meetings.
To register your child for the 2015-16 year, please complete and return the following form:
2015-16 Moppets Release
- Jr. Jam: for 5th & 6th graders.
- Kids’ Summer Day Camp — for just graduated Kindergarteners through 6th graders. SAVE THE DATE! 2016 Kids’ Summer Day Camp “Walk This Way” will be held June 20-24. We would love to have you join our team! More information to come!
- Hume Lake Wagon Train Summer Camp: July 24-30, 2016. Pre-Registration Forms are available in the church office during the week, or you can click here to download. A separate form must be completed for each child being signed up for camp. A $100 deposit is required with submission of the form to the church office, along with a completed SBC Permission Slip (click here). You can pay by cash, check, or by credit card. You may also pay online by clicking here. Cost for camp is $528 per camper for Wagon Train. Wagon Train Camp is full at this time, but you can be put on a waiting list. Please contact the church office.