Children’s ministry, infant through the sixth grade, exists to tell children how they can have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We strive to enable children to become active, growing followers of Christ. It is our hope to guide kids to become personally involved in changing their world as they lead others to Christ. It is our prayer to prepare each child to be all that God has intended him or her to be and to use their own uniqueness to serve Jesus for a lifetime.
All spots are full, but if you would like to be put on a waiting list, you can still submit a Pre-Registration Form and deposit to Becky.
To fill out and submit the Pre-Registration form online, click here.
Please download the Pre-Registration form. Once you have filled it out, please save the completed form to your desktop and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can fax it to the church office (532-2369), or bring it in to the office. Thank you!. Click here for Pre-Registration Form
To make a payment for Hume, Click Here.
Children’s Ministries Opportunities for Kids:
- Nursery is available at both Sunday morning services
- Childrens’ Ministry Kids’ Worship, Sundays 8:45 and 10:30 a.m.
- KidsCore Sunday evenings 4:00–5:30 (October-May): Kids’ LifeGroups and Faith in Action service projects for 3rd – 6th graders.
2016-17 KidsCore Registration Form
- Awana Cubbies (a 2-year preschool program) and Sparks (K through 2nd grade) Bible Memory program for children, Sunday evenings, 4:00-5:30 (October-May). 2016-17 Sparks & Cubbies Registration Form
- Confident Kids: A support group program that helps children learn to identify and deal with the emotions they are experiencing. Three key elements that make this program successful are Life Skills, LifeGroups, and Concurrent Parents Group. Contact Children’s Ministries to register or for more information.
- Wiggle Worms Morning: 8:30-11:30 a.m. on most Tuesday mornings for preschoolers please call for reservations (209) 559-4601].
- MOPS: program for Mothers of Preschoolers that meets on the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month, September through May. To contact the leaders of MOPS, please email them at email@example.com.
MOPS Schedule 2016-17
- Moppets preschool program twice monthly during our moms MOPs meetings.
- Jr. Jam: for 5th & 6th graders during the summer. For information, contact Becky (x109).
- Kids’ Summer Day Camp — for just graduated Kindergarteners through 6th graders. Event will be held June 19-23, 2017.
- Hume Lake Wagon Train Summer Camp: the last full week of July.
If you’d like to pay online for childcare for your children, please click on the following link: Pay for Childcare