Children’s ministry, infant through the sixth grade, exists to tell children how they can have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We strive to enable children to become active, growing followers of Christ. It is our hope to guide kids to become personally involved in changing their world as they lead others to Christ. It is our prayer to prepare each child to be all that God has intended him or her to be and to use their own uniqueness to serve Jesus for a lifetime.
Join us Sunday, December 21st, during our morning services, for our annual children’s Christmas musical “Isaiah Jones & the Seekers of The Lost Christmas Treasure.” This terrific musical centers around a boy who dreams he’s actually in his video game. Isaiah Jones and his friends hope to win the game by finding the lost treasure. While on their adventure, Isaiah and his friends find the true meaning of Christmas. The musical has a clear gospel message and an opportunity to share with our world the true meaning of Christmas.
We are privileged to be working with about 75 wonderful children from Sierra Bible and a terrific team of leaders guiding the way. Come celebrate this Christmas season with the children and families at Sierra Bible Church.
Promiseland Ministries Opportunities for Kids:
- Nursery is available at both services
- Promiseland Kid’s Worship 8:45 and 10:30 a.m.
- K!dsCore Sunday evenings 4:00–5:30: Kids’ small groups and Faith in Action service projects for 3rd – 6th graders. KidsCore Registration Form
- Awana Cubbies (a 2-year preschool program) and Sparks (K through 2nd grade) Bible Memory program for children, Sunday evenings, 4:00-5:30 (October-May). Sparks & Cubbie Registration Form
- Confident Kids: A support group program that helps children learn to identify and deal with the emotions they are experiencing. Three key elements that make this program successful are Life Skills, LifeGroups, and Concurrent Parents Group. Contact Children’s Ministries to register or for more information.
- Wiggle Worms Morning: 9:00-12:00 noon on most Tuesday mornings for preschoolers (Please call for reservations – 559-4601).
- MOPS: program for Mothers of Preschoolers that meets on the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month, September through May. To register for the 2014-15 year, please complete the MOPS Registration Form.
- Moppets preschool program twice monthly during our moms MOPs meetings! 2014 Registration for Moppets
- Vacation Bible School: week-long session from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Kindergarten through 6th grade (grade just completed). There are a couple of extended days during this week for the 5th & 6th grades.
- Jr. Jam: for 5th & 6th graders
- Hume Lake Wagon Train Summer Camp (registration will begin in January, 2015).