“Where Kids are Valued and Loved”
Promiseland Ministries Opportunities for Kids:
- Nursery is available at both services
- Promiseland Kid’s Worship 8:45 and 10:30 a.m.
- K!dsCore Sunday evenings 4:00–5:30: Kids’ small groups and Faith in Action service projects for 3rd – 6th graders.
- Awana Cubbies and Sparks: Bible Memory program for children, K through 2nd grade. Sunday evenings, 4:00-5:30 (October-May).
- Confident Kids: A support group program that helps children learn to identify and deal with the emotions they are experiencing. Three key elements that make this program successful are Life Skills, Small Group, and Concurrent Parents Group. The program is designed for school-age children. Small groups are formed within a two-year age span. Siblings are not generally put in the same group. Contact Children’s Ministries to register or for more information.
- Wiggle Worms Morning: 9:00-12:00 noon on most Tuesday mornings for preschoolers (Please call for reservations).
- MOPS: program for Mothers of Preschoolers that meets on the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month, September through May.
- Moppets preschool program twice monthly during our moms MOPs meetings!
- Vacation Bible School: week-long session from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Kindergarten through 6th grade (grade just completed). There are a couple of extended days during this week for the 5th & 6th grades.
- Jr. Jam: for 5th & 6th graders
- Hume Lake Wagon Train Summer Camp