We are excited to invite our Tuolumne County community and friends to our 2015 Fall Family Fun Night. Please join us for an evening of fun, food, games, and friends, where we will have our annual Trunk or Treat, cake walk, cotton candy, bounce houses, story time, food and games for you to enjoy. This is a non-scary event for kids of all ages. So…put on your costume and join us on October 25th from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Children’s ministry, infant through the sixth grade, exists to tell children how they can have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We strive to enable children to become active, growing followers of Christ. It is our hope to guide kids to become personally involved in changing their world as they lead others to Christ. It is our prayer to prepare each child to be all that God has intended him or her to be and to use their own uniqueness to serve Jesus for a lifetime.
Promiseland Ministries Opportunities for Kids:
- Nursery is available at both services
- Promiseland Kid’s Worship 8:45 and 10:30 a.m.
- K!dsCore Sunday evenings 4:00–5:30 (October-May): Kids’ LifeGroups and Faith in Action service projects for 3rd – 6th graders. Click here for KidsCore 2015 16 Registration
- Awana Cubbies (a 2-year preschool program) and Sparks (K through 2nd grade) Bible Memory program for children, Sunday evenings, 4:00-5:30 (October-May). Click here for Sparks & Cubbie Registration 2015 16.
- Confident Kids: A support group program that helps children learn to identify and deal with the emotions they are experiencing. Three key elements that make this program successful are Life Skills, LifeGroups, and Concurrent Parents Group. Contact Children’s Ministries to register or for more information.
- Wiggle Worms Morning: 8:30-11:30 a.m. on most Tuesday mornings for preschoolers (Please call for reservations (209) 559-4601).
- MOPS: program for Mothers of Preschoolers that meets on the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month, September through May. To contact the leaders of MOPS, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for the 2015-16 year, please complete and return the following form:
MOPS Registration Form 2015-2016
- Moppets preschool program twice monthly during our moms MOPs meetings.
To register your child for the 2015-16 year, please complete and return the following form:
2015-16 Moppets Release
- Jr. Jam: for 5th & 6th graders.
- Kids’ Summer Day Camp – for just graduated Kindergarteners through 6th grades, usually held the last full week of June.
- Hume Lake Wagon Train Summer Camp