Children’s ministry, infant through the sixth grade, exists to tell children how they can have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We strive to enable children to become active, growing followers of Christ. It is our hope to guide kids to become personally involved in changing their world as they lead others to Christ. It is our prayer to prepare each child to be all that God has intended him or her to be and to use their own uniqueness to serve Jesus for a lifetime.
Children’s Ministries Opportunities for Kids:
Kids’ PM LifeGroups will not meet on Sunday, February 7th, but will resume the following week.
- Nursery is available at both services
- Childrens’ Ministry Kid’s Worship 8:45 and 10:30 a.m.
- K!dsCore Sunday evenings 4:00–5:30 (October-May): Kids’ LifeGroups and Faith in Action service projects for 3rd – 6th graders. Click here for KidsCore 2015-16 Registration
- Awana Cubbies (a 2-year preschool program) and Sparks (K through 2nd grade) Bible Memory program for children, Sunday evenings, 4:00-5:30 (October-May). Click here for Sparks & Cubbie Registration 2015-16.
- Confident Kids: A support group program that helps children learn to identify and deal with the emotions they are experiencing. Three key elements that make this program successful are Life Skills, LifeGroups, and Concurrent Parents Group. Contact Children’s Ministries to register or for more information.
- Wiggle Worms Morning: 8:30-11:30 a.m. on most Tuesday mornings for preschoolers (Please call for reservations (209) 559-4601).
- MOPS: program for Mothers of Preschoolers that meets on the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month, September through May. To contact the leaders of MOPS, please email them at email@example.com.
To register for the 2015-16 year, please complete and return the following form:
MOPS Registration Form 2015-2016
- Moppets preschool program twice monthly during our moms MOPs meetings.
To register your child for the 2015-16 year, please complete and return the following form:
2015-16 Moppets Release
- Jr. Jam: for 5th & 6th graders.
- Kids’ Summer Day Camp — for just graduated Kindergarteners through 6th graders, usually held in June. This year, it will be held on June 13-17, 2016.
- Hume Lake Wagon Train Summer Camp: July 24-30, 2016. Signups begin on Sunday, January 17th. Pre-Registration Forms are available in the church office during the week, or you can click here to download. A separate form must be completed for each child being signed up for camp. A $100 deposit is required with submission of the form to the church office, along with a completed SBC Permission Slip (click here). You can pay by cash, check, or by credit card. You may also pay online by clicking here. Cost for camp is $528 per camper for Wagon Train. More information will be available soon.