CLICK HERE to download the 2017 Kids’ Day Camp Registration Form to fill out and turn in to the church office.
In order for us to decide how to promote your event in the best ways possible, please complete the short form below with as much information on your event as possible, and submit it to Michele Low at the church office, or email form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request use of one or more of the rooms or buildings, a Room Reservation or Event Facility Request Form needs to be completed. If you need to use the kitchen in the Worship Center for your event, or you need childcare, you also need to request these things through the separate forms below. Guidelines and information are included in the forms. A Hold Harmless Agreement must be completed for each event request. Once completed, please print a copy and fax or drop off the forms at the office. (Please remember that your event is approved ONLY AFTER pastoral approval/signature is received.)
- Room Reservation Request Form (for specific room or area “as is”, with no setup) Please download the form, then fill it out. Once it is completed, please save it to your desktop and send it as an attachment to email@example.com, or you can fax it to the church office (532-2369), or bring it in to the office.
- Event Facility Request Form (requiring additional requests, such as childcare, kitchen, etc.)
- Kitchen Policies & Procedures Form
- Childcare Policies 2016-17
- Wedding Use Request Form
- Church Usage and Hold Harmless Agreement
- Technicians List
- Building Fees for Non-SBC Events
Please call the office (532-1381) to verify availability before completing the wedding request form.
Permission slips for Student and Children’s Ministries events are required to be completed prior to the events. The Code of Conduct portion (2nd page) is also required for Student Ministries events.
If you are interested in applying for a job at Sierra Bible Church, please download the Job Application form below, save it to your desktop, fill it out, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or return it to the Sierra Bible Church office.
To apply to work in our Children’s Ministry, we request that you complete the Confidential Children’s Ministry Application below. If you are a youth of the church and want to help in this ministry, please complete the Youth’s Ministry Application. To register for the MOPS, please complete the registration form below and return it to the church office.
- KidsCore Registration 2016-17
- 2016-17 Sparks & Cubbies Registration Form
- Children’s Ministry Application (Adult)
- Children’s Ministry Application (Youth)
- MOPS Registration Form 2016-2017
- 2016-17 Moppets Release
Below are a variety of fillable forms for different Missions needs. Before completing a form, it is advisable to contact Mary Freer, Chairman for clarification, recommendation and/or approval of your request.