“Where Kids are Valued and Loved”
Promiseland Ministries Opportunities for Kids:
- Nursery is available at both services
- Promiseland Kid’s Worship 8:45 and 10:30 a.m.
- K!dsCore Sunday evenings 4:00–5:30 ~ Kids’ small groups and Faith in Action service projects for 3rd – 6th graders.
- Awana Cubbies and Sparks ~ Bible Memory program for children, K through 2nd grade. Sunday evenings, 4:00-5:30.
- Confident Kids ~ A support group program that helps children learn to identify and deal with the emotions they are experiencing. Three key elements that make this program successful are Life Skills, Small Group, and Concurrent Parents Group. The program is designed for school-age children. Small groups are formed within a two-year age span. Siblings are not generally put in the same group. Contact Children’s Ministries to register or for more information (532-1381 x-109).
- Wiggle Worms Morning ~ 9:00-12:00 noon on Tuesday mornings for preschoolers (Please call for reservations).
- MOPS ~ program for mothers of preschoolers that meets on the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month, September through May.
- Moppets’ preschool program twice monthly during our moms MOPs meetings!
- Vacation Bible School ~ week-long session June 23-27, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Kindergarten through 6th grade (grade just completed). There are a couple of extended days during this week for the 5th & 6th grades.
- Jr. Jam ~ for 5th & 6th graders
- Hume Lake Wagon Train Summer Camp – coming July 20-26, 2014. To sign up your child for camp, please fill out the following form and bring it in to the church office. Hume Pre-Registration Form
Forms & Flyers:
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
This group meets the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month, from September through May, 8:45-11:00 a.m. in the Family Life Center. MOPS is for any mother that is pregnant or has an infant to kindergartner. For more information, go to http://www.sbcmops.blogspot.com, or contact Emily Turner (408) email@example.com.
Opportunities to serve:
MOPPETS Workers – Would you like to be a super hero to a child? Do you love to hold babies? Would you like to help a young mother maintain her sanity? MOPPETS provides the opportunity for you to do all this and more. If you are interested in providing childcare during MOPS meetings once or twice a month, call Deena (984-5750).
*Childcare: Childcare is often provided for Bible studies and events. Cost is $5.00 per child per day and should be reserved one week in advance. To set up Child care, contact Linda (984-2494).
Children’s Ministries Staff
- Becky Howell, Director of Kids’ Ministries 532-1381 x109
- Cari Niven, Ministry Assistant 532-1381 x103
- Amy Sutton, 2-K Coordinator 532-1381 x113
- Brooke Howell, Programmer 532-1381
- Linda Romani, Nursery & Childcare Coordinator 984-2494