“Where Kids are Valued and Loved”
Kids on God’s Trail
Telling – Relating – Acting – Involving – Leading
Kids’ ministry, infant through the sixth grade, exists to Tell children how they can have a personal Relationship with Jesus Christ. We strive to enable children to become Active, growing followers of Christ. It is our hope to guide kids to become personally Involved in changing their world as they Lead others to Christ. It is our prayer to prepare each child to be all that God has intended him or her to be and to use their own uniqueness to serve Jesus for a lifetime.
Promiseland Ministries Opportunities for Kids:
- Nursery is available at both services
- Promiseland Kid’s Worship 8:45 and 10:30 a.m.
- K!dsCore Sunday evenings 4:00–5:30 ~ Kids’ small groups and Faith in Action service projects for 3rd – 6th graders.
- Awana Cubbies and Sparks ~ Bible Memory program for children, K through 2nd grade. Sunday evenings, 4:00-5:30.
- Confident Kids ~ Support groups for children meets on Thursdays. Contact Children’s Ministries to register or for more information (532-1381 x-109).
- Wiggle Worms Morning ~ 9:00-12:00 noon on Tuesday mornings for preschoolers (Please call for reservations).
- Moppets’ preschool program twice monthly during our moms MOPs meetings!
- Vacation Bible School ~ week-long session June 23-27, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Kindergarten through 6th grade (grade just completed). There are a couple of extended days during this week for the 5th & 6th grades.
- Jr. Jam ~ for 5th & 6th graders
- Hume Lake Wagon Train Summer Camp – coming July 20-26, 2014. To sign up your child for camp, please fill out the following form and bring it in to the church office. Hume Pre-Registration Form
We had an amazing time at Fall Family Fun Night!
Links for Kids
Children’s Ministries Staff
- Becky Howell, Director of Kids’ Ministries 532-1381 x109
- Cari Niven, Ministry Assistant 532-1381 x103
- Amy Sutton, 2-K Coordinator 532-1381 x113
- Brooke Howell, Programmer 532-1381
- Linda Romani, Nursery & Childcare Coordinator 984-2494