For information on any Children’s Ministry program, call Becky Howell x109.
- Preschool (Infant–K): Available during both morning services.
- Sunday School: During both morning services, for kids 2 years through 6th grade.
- Kids’ PM Group: (Cubbies, Sparks & KidsCore) Sundays from 4–5:30 p.m. in the Children’s Ministry Building. We are currently on summer break, but will resume in the Fall.
- Little Wiggle Worms: A safe, fun place for the kids while mom has a morning out. Tuesdays, 8:30–11:30 a.m. in the Children’s Ministry building. Please call Linda Romani for reservations (559-4601)
Youth Ministry information is available on the Student Ministries page of our website.
- Sunday School (7th–12th Grades): Today at 10:30 a.m. in the Upper Youth Portable. Meet for worship, fellowship and teaching.
- Mid Summer Madness: High school students are invited to party through the night! Food, games, bowling, putt-putt, swimming and tons of fun! July 16th–17th, 7 p.m.–7 a.m. Cost is $15. Permission slip required. Sign up in The Commons today or contact Logan for more information!
For information on any Adult Ministries event, call Nate Levering x107.
- New to SBC Lunch: You are invited to join us on July 16th for lunch after 2nd service in the Music Room! We love the privilege of connecting with you and helping you connect to what God is doing in and through SBC. Childcare is available with lunch for the whole family. To sign up, please go to our website or email
- Men’s Breakfast: Saturday, July 22nd from 7:47–9:00 a.m. in the Worship Center. Breakfast will be catered by the Pine Tree Restaurant. Logan Hensley will be the guest speaker for the morning. Tickets are $8/person, and can be purchased in The Commons after services today and next Sunday or in the church office during the week.
- Christian Fix It Folks: We have a group of people who are willing to lend a hand to seniors in the church with the occasional task that they cannot do anymore. If you would like to serve or need help, please contact Nate (x107).
- Combat Trauma (PTSD) Bible Study and Workshop: Classes for veterans of all eras who have been affected by their military experiences are held on the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of each month, 6:30–8 p.m. Please contact Guy if you’d like more information (559-0332).
- Celebrate Recovery: Weekly support for those with hurts, hang-ups and habits. Thursdays, 6–9 p.m. in the Upper Portable. Dinner is provided. Childcare is available.
- Food Pantry: A ministry of giving food to those in need. Drop a bag of ‘extra’ food off on Sunday in the Welcome Center or any time at the church office. Lists of current Pantry needs are available in the Welcome Center. Help us distribute God’s generosity and love to those in need in our community.
- Community Partner Spotlight: Meals on Wheels: This service offers nutritious, home-delivered meals to seniors 60 years and older who are unable to drive, shop or cook for themselves. For more information and how you can get involved contact Senior Sierra Providers at 533-2622.
Save the Dates
- The Artist, August 20th
- Pinecrest Lake Baptism, September 10th
- For His Children 25th Anniversary Celebration, September 23rd
Giving and Stewardship
- Finish Strong: Thank you to all who participated in our Finish Strong campaign last month. Our year end giving totaled $1,452,296. That is $23,996 over budget, and that is a strong finish!
- Offerings: You are invited to be a part of supporting our purpose through generous and cheerful giving. Offering boxes are located at the exits. Giving & event payments by credit card can be made online, in the office during the week and at the Welcome Center on Sundays.
Today in The Commons
- Welcome Center (Sermon CDs, Bibles, SBC information)
- “Grounds” Coffee — enjoy a hot or cold drink.
- Men’s Breakfast sign up table
- Mid Summer Madness sign up table
Help us make sure we have your most recent email and contact information by filling out the Connection Card in your bulletin.