For information on any Children’s Ministry program, call Becky Howell x109.
- Preschool (Infant–K): Available during both morning services.
- Sunday School: During both morning services, for kids 2 years through 6th grade.
- Little Wiggle Worms: A safe, fun place for the kids while mom has a morning out. Tuesdays, 8:30-11:30 a.m. in the Children’s Ministry building. There will be no LWW for the next 2 weeks, but we will resume on July 11th. Please call Linda Romani for reservations
- Gadgets & Gizmos Kids’ Day Camp: What a privilege it was to serve over 500 children this past week! We would like to thank the many who made this week possible by donating items, time, and talents. We could not have done it without such a terrific church family! Please continue to pray for the children whose lives have been touched by the message that was shared.
Youth Ministry information is available on the Student Ministries page of our website.
- Sunday School (7th-12th Grades): Today at 10:30 a.m. in the Upper Youth Portable. Meet for worship, fellowship and teaching.
- High School Transition Trip: Just graduated 8th graders are invited for hiking, fellowship and an outdoor movie in Pinecrest this afternoon. Leaving directly after 2nd service. $10 plus money for lunch. Let Logan know if you have a student that would like to join, he will have permission slips if needed.
For information on any Adult Ministries event, call Nate Levering x107.
- Celebrating Generosity Sunday: This morning is a celebration of God’s faithfulness and the faithful giving of His people at SBC. It will be a morning of celebration and vision for the 2017-18 Budget and Ministry year! Join us immediately after 2nd service for a brief official congregational meeting with our elders and vote on the proposed budget.
- Independence Day Worship Celebration: The privileges of being an American citizen are unlike any other country in the world. The responsibilities of being a Christ-follower are unlike any other calling. Join us during our morning services on July 2nd as we consider our part in “Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.”
- New to SBC Lunch: You are invited to join us on July 16th for lunch after 2nd service in the Music Room! We love the privilege of connecting with you and helping you connect to what God is doing in and through SBC. Childcare is available with lunch for the whole family. To sign up, please go to our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Christian Fix It Folks: We have a group of people who are willing to lend a hand to seniors in the church with the occasional task that they cannot do anymore. If you would like to serve or need help, please contact Nate (x107).
- Celebrate Recovery: Weekly support for those with hurts, hang-ups and habits. Thursdays, 6-9 p.m. in the Upper Portable. Dinner is provided. Childcare is available.
- Support Group for Survivors of Suicide Loss: This group meets the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month from 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the Blue Bell House. For more information, please contact the church office.
- Food Pantry: A ministry of giving food to those in need. Drop a bag of ‘extra’ food off on Sunday in the Welcome Center or any time at the church office. Lists of current Pantry needs are available in the Welcome Center. Help us distribute God’s generosity and love to those in need in our community.
- SBC Caregiving Team: Available to visit or call those who might be encouraged by a caregiving connection. If you know of people who would appreciate a call or visit, please contact email@example.com.
Save the Dates
- Men’s Breakfast, July 22nd
- The Artist, August 20th
- For His Children 25th Anniversary Celebration, September 23rd
Giving and Stewardship
- Offerings: You are invited to be a part of supporting our purpose through generous and cheerful giving. Offering boxes are located at the exits. Giving & event payments by credit card can be made online, in the office during the week and at the Welcome Center on Sundays.
- Finish Strong: For more than four decades, we’ve seen Jesus change the lives of so many in and through our community. As our budget year draws to a close, we need your help to Finish Strong. The culture of generosity at SBC has long since been an impacting one. Each of us needs to evaluate our role as a team player and consider our contribution as givers. Your giving and contribution as a team member is essential in helping us to help others find and follow Jesus.
Given to date (July 1st, 2016–June 18th, 2017):$1,329,775
Needed to FINISH STRONG (by June 30th): $98,525
Today in The Commons
- Welcome Center (Sermon CDs, Bibles, SBC information)
- “Grounds” Coffee — enjoy a hot or cold drink.
Help us make sure we have your most recent email and contact information by filling out the Connection Card in your bulletin.