Join our annual fundraising effort to support our partner ministries in Quito, Ecuador.
For His Children Orphanage and our three partner churches in Quito, Ecuador, are greatly encouraged each year with the support we give them because of our annual Quito Yard Sale, which this year is on May 19th & 20th.
Here’s How You Can Get Involved:
- Volunteer to help (contact Robyn Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Donate sellable items beginning Friday the 19th at 1:00 p.m. (Please no clothes, books or electronics.)
- Attend the Preview Sale on Friday from 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Come buy things on Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Donate by marking “Quito” on your offering envelope.
At Sierra Bible Church, we believe that Faith is Action. We are active participants in God’s redemptive work in the world. Through monthly “Faith in Action”, we hope to expand involvement as we focus on a particular need across our streets or around the world.
The Missions Outreach of SBC has always been a central part of our overall ministry. In the earliest days, church family members held small group Bible studies in their homes reaching out to neighbors and friends. The church budget, even when it was about $1000/month, included 10% that went to Missions which typically went to support someone serving overseas. Never did we dream that, 35 years later, we would be a church with a multi-faceted outreach ministry that includes many areas of involvement within our community and significant connection around the world as well. To get more information regarding what SBC is presently doing to introduce people to Jesus both “across the street” and “around the world,” please feel free to email us.