SBC Student Ministries exist in order to impact
the world for Jesus by introducing students to Jesus,
and investing in their lives. Our team of compassionate,
caring adults come alongside your son or daughter
and point them toward God’s best in their lives.
- Sunday School (7th–12th Grades): Sunday at 10:30 a.m. in the Upper Youth Portable. Meet for worship, fellowship and teaching.
- Jr. High Ministry Night: An exciting night full of games, learning about God and becoming more like Him. Jr. High students meet Mondays 6:30-8:30 p.m. throughout the school year in the Youth Portables.
- High School Ministry Night: Fun, fellowship and growing closer to God. High School students meet Sunday from 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the Youth Portables. Small Group Focus Nights occur the last Sunday of each month off-site.
- Hume Lake: Forms are available at sierrabible.com/hume-lake-2018 or in the church office for pickup. All other info is on the form. Contact Logan if you’re interested in going.
- Jr. High/High School Small Group Night: High School and Junior High students will meet with their small groups on the last Sunday of each month in place of their full group ministry nights. Contact your small group or Logan (x102) to find out when and where your group is meeting.
One Thing Study
You can now fill out your SBC permission slip & Code of Conduct form on-line before you print it out and sign it! Hopefully, that will help save you a little time…
FLYERS & FORMS:
Q: Do I need a permission slip?
A: Not for our weekly meetings. For any off campus excursions, a slip is required.
Q: Do I or my student need to be a “member” of Sierra Bible Church for them to attend?
A: No. Any student is welcome to the appropriate programs.
Q: Are there any dues or fees?
A: Not for our weekly programs. There are fees for special events and camps.
Q: What in the world are you teaching my kid?!
A: If you’d like information, email email@example.com to receive parent update emails.
Q: I’m a parent, how can I be involved?
A: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out ways that we can get you involved.